This addon gives you an extra 500MB of DATA to use until the end of this month. Excess rate charges are applicable when exceeding either your CAP or Data Addon.
BLUESKY CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE CAMPAIGN - TERMS
Competition starts: 24 SEP 2018 | Ends: 21 DEC 2018 at 12:00PM
1. The "CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE CAMPAIGN" ("the Competition") is available to all Bluesky Cook Islands customers ("the Customer") excluding Visitors. The Competition has 12 mystery secret santa prize packages:
1. Las Vegas Trip for 4
2. $1K AIR NEW ZEALAND Travel Voucher
3. Aitutaki Day Tour Trip for 2
4. Weekend for 2 at Moana Sands Beach Resort
5. DJI Drone Experience Package - (Drone + Samsung S8+)
6. Game Experience - (PS4 + Fortnite Game Bundle, 23" Gaming monitor, Astro A10 Gaming Headphones, LG 2.1 Speaker Unit)
7. Home Entertainment Experience - (50" Smart TV, Google Chromecast, Speaker Unit)
8. $1,200 Food Voucher for Prime Foods
9. $1,200 TOA Petrol/Gas Voucher
10. $1,200 Te Aponga Uira Power Bill Voucher
11. $1,200 Bluesky Cook Islands Credit Voucher
12. 2x VIP Tickets to UB40
2. The Competition will run for approximately thirteen (13) weeks starting from 24 September 2018 at 6pm through to 21 December 2018 at 12pm. ("the Competition Period").
3. There are 3 ways to enter the Christmas Experience Campaign. To enter the Competition, the customer must do one or more of the following:
TXT: Send a text with the word "HEALTH" to 946
USSD: Dial *888# > TXT TO SUPPORT > CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE
MYBLUESKY APP: MENU > PROMOTIONS > CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE
4. Every entry via TXT, USSD, and MYBLUESKY APP will be treated as a single separate entry in the Competition. Customers are not limited to the number of entries.
5. The following persons are not eligible to win the Prize and therefore should not participate in the Competition:
Employees of Bluesky and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the Competition (i.e spouse/partner, dependent children).
A person who is not resident in the Cook Islands as determined by Bluesky in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. The Competition draw will take place at Bluesky Cook Islands head office in Parekura, Rarotonga at or about 2:00 PM on the 21st of December 2018.
7. The winning phone numbers will be called at the time of the Competition draw. If no one answers the call, then a new number will be drawn as the winner until the number drawn is called and answered by someone. The person entitled to collect the Prize is the person to whom the phone number is allocated (the “Winner”). In the case of postpaid mobile customers, the Winner is the person whose name is on the Bluesky customer account the mobile number is registered to. In the case of a prepaid mobile, the Winner is the person that Bluesky, in its sole and absolute discretion, is satisfied is the person who predominantly uses the mobile number as their own.
8. The Winners will have to come to Bluesky Main Office in Parekura on Friday 21st December 2018 to collect their Prize after notification, otherwise, the Prize is redrawn.
8.2 In the event the winner cannot personally and physically come in to claim their prize, they are permitted to send a trusted family member on their behalf to do so.
9. The Prize is to be collected from Bluesky Cook Islands, Parekura, Rarotonga.
9.2 In the event the Winner is from the Outer Islands of the Cook Islands, a family member on Rarotonga must collect the Prize on their behalf and is liable for transfer of the Prize to the Winner.
1. Las Vegas Trip for 4 - Winner and others traveling must have the appropriate valid travel documentation (valid passport, VISA etc). Winner must also be available to travel during the travel period of March - May 2019 or September - November 2019. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
2. $1K AIR NEW ZEALAND Travel Voucher - Voucher can be used towards to your next travel booking on Air New Zealand. Must be booked directly with the airline. For more information on this go here - you can also contact the Air New Zealand office for more information. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Aitutaki Day Tour Trip for 2 - Winner must be able to travel from Rarotonga to Aitutaki. Bookings for the day tour trip must be booked with Air Rarotonga by the prize winner. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Weekend for 2 at Moana Sands Beach Resort - Winner must make the booking with Moana Sands Resort. Potential outer island winner must be in Rarotonga to use the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. $1,200 Food Voucher for Prime Foods - voucher can only be used at Prime Foods in Rarotonga. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. $1,200 TOA Petrol/Gas Voucher - voucher can only be used in Rarotonga. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. $1,200 Te Aponga Uira Power Bill Voucher - voucher can only be used in Rarotonga. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Minors are eligible for this Competition but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming their Prize.
11. Collection of the Prize is subject to the Winner signing a release form in favour of Bluesky. If the Winner is a minor the release form must be signed by the person’s parent or guardian.
12. The Winner must bring current proof of identity, e.g. driver’s licence or passport, in order to redeem the Prize.
13. Bluesky Cook Islands accepts no liability to any entrant in the Competition for or in relation to any loss, damage, expense, or cost suffered. The Winner will be required to participate in any planned publicity in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, the Winner consents to the use of his/her name, likeness, image, photograph for any and all programming and/or publicity or advertising purposes, commercial or otherwise, in all media and formats used by us or our agencies, without further compensation, throughout the entire world in perpetuity. If a winner refuses to do so, they forfeit their right to claim the prize.
14. Bluesky Cook Islands without consultation and prior approval, reserves the right to at any time vary the terms of the Competition, to suspend the Competition, or to withdraw from the Competition. In any of these events notice will be given via media advertisements or messages to subscribers and will be effective immediately or as of the date referred to in such notifications. If the Competition is withdrawn for any reason, entrants will be refunded monies paid for their entry/ies.
15. A reference in these Terms and Conditions to “Bluesky” or “Bluesky Cook Islands” means Telecom Cook Islands Limited t/a Bluesky.