iPhone X features an all-screen design with a 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone. Designed with the most durable glass ever in a smartphone and a surgical grade stainless steel band. Charges wirelessly. Resists water and dust. 12MP dual cameras with dual optical image stabilization for great low-light photos. TrueDepth camera with Portrait selfies and new Portrait Lighting. Advanced facial recognition securely unlocks iPhone X with just a glance. Powered by A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone. Supports augmented reality experiences in games and apps. With iPhone X, the next era of iPhone has begun.
Go to www.apple.com/iphone-x/specs for a complete set.
- 5.8-inch Super Retina HD display with HDR and True Tone
- All-glass and stainless steel design, water and dust resistant
- 12MP dual cameras with dual OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting
- Face ID for secure authentication
- A11 Bionic, the most powerful and smartest chip in a smartphone
- Wireless charging—works with Qi chargers
12 months from the date of purchase for Apple handsets.
What does our warranty cover?
Manufacturing defects reported during the warranty period.
These things aren’t covered by our warranty:
- Impact damage e.g. cracked screen from the device being dropped.
- Liquid/moisture damage e.g. water damage to the device.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse including use that is contrary to the manufacturer’s or Bluesky’s instructions.
What happens next?
We will contact Apple Help Centre and log the issue. An Apple case ID will be issued and then forwarded to the supplier. Upon assessment, supplier will provide Bluesky Cook Islands with the process for replacement if warranted. Please allow 30 - 60 working days for this to take place.